Bomb Throwing Pacifist

If you took that happy, smiling guy from the box of Quaker Oats, handed him a bottle of gin and a rifle, and pissed him off to a point where he decided he wasn't going to take it anymore, you'd get a little something like this.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Cartoon fun!

This just in from MSNBC.com.

SAN FRANCISCO - An advertising campaign featuring cartoon characters shaped like male genitalia encouraged more men to get tested for syphilis in San Francisco, according to a new study.

A picture of the cartoon can be found below.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think I speak for a lot of men when I say that it is every man's dream to have a penis so large it can justify wearing a trenchoat and a fedora. Though I'm not sure about the sunglasses. Makes him seem a little suspicious to me.
Marc with a C, 12:33 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment